Sometimes you don't want to figure out which of your necklaces play well together. This beaded chain necklace solves the riddle by being one necklace with the layered look. A graceful necklace that puts you in style even when you wear a simple tee and jeans but is just as fitting when wearing a pretty dress.
• Approximately 20 inches long
• Vintage style filigree connectors, antique silver color and .995 Fine Silver plated brass
• Fine textured antique silver chain, .995 Fine Silver plated brass for connectors
• Lobster clasp, antique silver color
• 1 Layer: Antique Imitation Rhodium crimped link and rolo brass chain
• 1 Layer: Creamy pearl beaded rosary chain
• 1 Layer: Shimmery seafoam faceted beaded rosary chain
• Lead and nickel free
If you are gift shopping this layered necklace is beautifully versatile, whether it's a necklace for a wife, your best friend. It makes a lovely necklace for the mother of the bride.
Your multi strand necklace arrives in a free gift box tied up in ribbon.
Go confidently in style when you add this boho necklace for a go-with-anything basic. Layer it with other necklaces and a choker. Perfect under a jacket or vest, with jeans and a tee, or dress it up for a night...
A piece of initial jewelry you can wear with almost anything and that goes well when layering other necklaces, is your kind of jewelry. It seems everyone loves adding personalized jewelry to her collection and this initial necklace allows you...
Measure your wrist with a flexible tape measure or a strip of paper just above the wrist bone, where you would normally wear the bracelet. If you use a plain strip of paper, make a mark with a pen or pencil. You can then use a ruler to measure the marked length. That would be your wrist size.
If you prefer a snug fit add 1/4" - 1/2" to your wrist size. For a little more of a comfort fit add approximately 3/4" - 1". If you like your bracelets really loose with lots of movement add about 1 1/4". It really is all about personal preference.