The vintage milk glass beaded chain is a nostalgic all time classic. And the floral Czech glass bead and tassel add modern fun. Go ahead and put some enduring beauty in your jewelry box.
• White 4mm vintage milk glass bead chain, wired rosary style
• Chain beads have a lightly baroque shape
• Chain 20" long plus 2 inch extender
• 18mm (approx. 5/8 inch diameter) sage green/seafoam Czech glass floral coin bead
• Cafe au lait silk fiber tassel 1 3/4 inch long
• Bead and tassel drop from chain approximately 3 inches long
• Lead and nickel free
• Lobster clasp
Your beaded tassel necklace will arrive in a free and pretty gift box wrapped in ribbon.
Go confidently in style when you add this boho necklace for a go-with-anything basic. Layer it with other necklaces and a choker. Perfect under a jacket or vest, with jeans and a tee, or dress it up for a night...
A piece of initial jewelry you can wear with almost anything and that goes well when layering other necklaces, is your kind of jewelry. It seems everyone loves adding personalized jewelry to her collection and this initial necklace allows you...
Measure your wrist with a flexible tape measure or a strip of paper just above the wrist bone, where you would normally wear the bracelet. If you use a plain strip of paper, make a mark with a pen or pencil. You can then use a ruler to measure the marked length. That would be your wrist size.
If you prefer a snug fit add 1/4" - 1/2" to your wrist size. For a little more of a comfort fit add approximately 3/4" - 1". If you like your bracelets really loose with lots of movement add about 1 1/4". It really is all about personal preference.