Like these bar earrings, simple and uncluttered is your look. And yet these dangle earrings have enough sophistication for days you might want a bit of polish.
• Hand cut brass textured in a floral design, hand painted,distressed and sealed
• Wire wrapped green floral 10mm acrylic beads with gold flower design
• Faceted translucent blue and gold beads nestled on each side of the larger bead
• Plated gold french ear wires
• Very lightweight
• Nickel and lead-free
• From the top of ear wire to bottom of earrings 4 1/2 inches
• Ships in ribbon wrapped gift box
Since you almost always wear hoops these multi colored boho hoops pair so well with all your outfits. From jeans to shorts to peasant skirts and beautiful scarves these boho earrings are a great accessory and will become a well-loved...
Measure your wrist with a flexible tape measure or a strip of paper just above the wrist bone, where you would normally wear the bracelet. If you use a plain strip of paper, make a mark with a pen or pencil. You can then use a ruler to measure the marked length. That would be your wrist size.
If you prefer a snug fit add 1/4" - 1/2" to your wrist size. For a little more of a comfort fit add approximately 3/4" - 1". If you like your bracelets really loose with lots of movement add about 1 1/4". It really is all about personal preference.