A matte and luscious water lily, the color of cream, or old ivory, is attached to an antique bronze filigree and adds a touch of exquisite nature to your look. The graduated chain tassel adds a touch of whimsy. Because the flower is resin the necklace is lightweight and comfortable to wear.
• 2-inch diameter high-quality matte resin water lily, old ivory/cream color
• Chain tassel with dangles, antique bronze color, 2 3/8 inch at the longest
• Length/drop of floral pendant & tassel approximately 6 inches at longest part of the tassel
• Total length of delicate oval antique bronze chain approximately 26 inches
• A 3 1/2 inch strand of hand-strung glass seed beads with metallic sheen connect the floral pendant to the chain
• Lobster clasp
• Lead and nickel free
• Lightweight and comfortable to wear
Your tasseled and floral boho necklace arrives in a free and pretty gift box tied with ribbon.
Go confidently in style when you add this boho necklace for a go-with-anything basic. Layer it with other necklaces and a choker. Perfect under a jacket or vest, with jeans and a tee, or dress it up for a night...
A piece of initial jewelry you can wear with almost anything and that goes well when layering other necklaces, is your kind of jewelry. It seems everyone loves adding personalized jewelry to her collection and this initial necklace allows you...
Measure your wrist with a flexible tape measure or a strip of paper just above the wrist bone, where you would normally wear the bracelet. If you use a plain strip of paper, make a mark with a pen or pencil. You can then use a ruler to measure the marked length. That would be your wrist size.
If you prefer a snug fit add 1/4" - 1/2" to your wrist size. For a little more of a comfort fit add approximately 3/4" - 1". If you like your bracelets really loose with lots of movement add about 1 1/4". It really is all about personal preference.