• Beaded chain approximately 35 inches long
• Matt round natural Amazonite beads
• Wire wrapped, rosary style beaded chain
• 2 inch necklace extender
• Lobster clasp
• Rounded cross pendant is silver pewter with a rustic hammered texture
• Cross approximately 1 3/4 inches long and just over 1 inch wide
• Cross drops from chain 2 3/4 inches
Your gorgeous boho necklace arrives in a free and pretty gift box all wrapped up in a ribbon.
A piece of initial jewelry you can wear with almost anything and that goes well when layering other necklaces, is your kind of jewelry. It seems everyone loves adding personalized jewelry to her collection and this initial necklace allows you...
For you or for gifting. Wear this spoon jewelry necklace with your favorite turquoise top or dress. It has just a hint of turquoise color in the terra jasper bead dangle without overpowering so it pairs well with many outfits. The...
Measure your wrist with a flexible tape measure or a strip of paper just above the wrist bone, where you would normally wear the bracelet. If you use a plain strip of paper, make a mark with a pen or pencil. You can then use a ruler to measure the marked length. That would be your wrist size.
If you prefer a snug fit add 1/4" - 1/2" to your wrist size. For a little more of a comfort fit add approximately 3/4" - 1". If you like your bracelets really loose with lots of movement add about 1 1/4". It really is all about personal preference.